Once a week pick-up. No hidden fuel tax, No administrative fees, No sign up or delivery fees added to your invoice.
$28.00 per month per household with use of our cart. (95 gallon) Once a week curbside pick-up.
$10.00 per month per additional cart.
$36.00 per month backdoor service for elderly and handicapped customers only with a twelve-month service agreement.
We want long-term customers. Fair pricing and quality reliable service help us keep our customers. Our team is looking out for our customers
- Trash must be set out the night before because all Currituck Disposal Trucks start servicing at 4 a.m.
- All messes created by animals will be cleaned up by our pickup crews.
- Our drivers are expected to leave your residence tidy and clean.
Please do not mark carts with paint or any other material. Thank you.
- Normal household garbage
(ex. food, food wrappers, diapers, discarded clothes, boxes, paper etc.)
(Note: the list is subject to change at any time.)
- As a courtesy we will take 2 bags of grass or 4 bags of leaves, in 30-40 Gallon Bags, no heavier than 20lbs.
Always remember bagging your loose household trash makes the job easier and keeps your cart much cleaner.
- Hazardous Material (ex. petroleum products, propane tanks, wet paint, paint by products, etc.)
- BioHazard & Infectious Waste (ex. hypodermic needles, any items marked "BioHazard" or " Infectious Waste" including empty containers, etc.)
- Dirt or Gravel
- Logs or Firewood (no brush allowed)
- Ashes from grills or bonfires
- Construction Material (ex. lumber sheet-rock and shingles)
- White Goods (ex. refrigerators, washers and dryers)
- Large Furniture (ex. couches, recliners, beds, mattresses, etc.) Some items can be taken for an additional charge. For any Special pick up please call 252-494-3003 in advance to make arrangements for this service.
We can pick up some "not accepted" trash; see our special pickups section.
For any Special pick up please call 252-494-3003 in advance to make arrangements for this service.
For special pick-ups of junk or large bulky items or dumpster service you need to contact our office.
Rates for pick-up of items on our NOT Acceptable list are handled on a per job basis.
We want to take care of our Customers in good standing.
If you have a special need please call 252-494-3003
Pricing for Currituck Disposal special pick-up service depends on the amount, size and weight of the items you need disposed of.
Special pick-ups require payment upfront in most cases. We can take payments for special pick-ups by credit card over the phone or when we schedule the pick-up, you will need to pay a member of the Special Pick-up team with a check.
In most cases, a 24-hour notice is needed for Special Pick-up arrangements.
It is important to put everything you want removed on the list - If it is not on the list, it is not included in the price and the special pick-up team will not take additional items without additional payment.
Currituck Disposal will consider special arrangement pick-ups for customers that are handicapped or elderly and unable to get their container to the curb.
Pricing is done on a case-by-case basis.
Currituck Disposal reserves the right not to service any special arrangement requests. Many factors come into play, and each case must be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. A liability waiver may be required.
- If you are disabled or elderly please give us a call.
Let us see what we can do to help.
- If you are handicapped or elderly, we will do what we can to keep your service affordable but there will be additional fees charged over and above our base rate.
If you are in our service area, we want your business and we will take the time to come to you and evaluate your trash service needs.
We currently offer recycling to certain areas in Currituck County. Please email us to find out if we collect in your area. firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently servicing all of Currituck County and Camden County. Please email us at email@example.com for further information.